link and page content

Welcome to my blog. Click here if you are interested in viewing my Learning to Navigate Blindness Website.

Friday, June 29, 2012

first double

Just for fun I wanted to see if I could throw a double back and how it felt compared to doing one off high bars in gymnastics. Well it's still tons of fun and exhillarating. Of course when I spin it I can hear the wind whistle through my hearing aids. Bizzare!!

Well the swing was pretty lame and totally not good. I have no kickback, the take off was bad, and the only reason I made the flip is because I know how to flip and compensated by increasing spin speed. Although it's weird being that high off the ground to start with and I was suprised I still knew where I was in the air and could stop rotation at the right time. I figured I'd be lost in mid flip. I guess I have still retained my aerial awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment