link and page content

Welcome to my blog. Click here if you are interested in viewing my Learning to Navigate Blindness Website.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pole Workshop w/ Hanka

I went to a pole workshop taught by Hanka from the Netherlands. She was telling us about how she teaches pole at the university which would be heresy here in America. I think it's too bad pole is treated with such disdain here, bc it really has nothing to do with strip clubs and such. It's a beautiful aristry of grace, style, prose, strength, and skill on essentially a vertical bar. Much like gymnastics.

Anyways the workshop was hard and I am very sore today. But I did get a video of one of our easiest moves we learned. My form leaves little to be desired but I still did the move. :-)


While I'm at it I thought I'd post a video I made in Hawaii on a pole I found on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment