link and page content

Welcome to my blog. Click here if you are interested in viewing my Learning to Navigate Blindness Website.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Disappointed set back

I find myself disappointed. I need to pace myself and stop trying to rush myself to learn everything so quickly. I'm messing myself up trying to speed through the learning process. My swing is suffering and I haven't caught a single trick since open house. So I decided today to print out a log book and go skill by skill and force myself to start from the basics and get comfortable doing the easier stuff. Then I can work myself up to the harder stuff. I'll be all the better for it.

OK so that means a basic knee hang and hopefully do it out of lines. I need to practice safely falling to the net out of lines too. 

Perhaps I can still treat myself to a fun trick at the end of practice before going home. I really want to catch those layouts. Patience Patience Patience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment