link and page content

Welcome to my blog. Click here if you are interested in viewing my Learning to Navigate Blindness Website.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weird pole trick

I've been trying to get this weird cartwheel mount type of trick onto the pole. Here's a video of it being spotted by the lovely Allison Meine :-). If you notice I can do the first part (which is scariest) but then I get stuck and can't figure out a graceful way to actually get onto the pole. Very awesome looking trick when done right. I AM DETERMINED!!!

Today gymnastics went well. I finally got up the nerve to throw my backflip with full twist on the trampoline. It was messing with my mind before. Now I can make myself do it. Yeah!!!! Some of Tim and my circus tricks are coming along too so hopefully we'll be ready for Aug 18th when we perform. I really want a handstand above his shoulders but we are iffy on that one. It's hard to balance, but so beautiful to watch. So we'll see if we add that move in or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment