link and page content

Welcome to my blog. Click here if you are interested in viewing my Learning to Navigate Blindness Website.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Out of safety lines

I flew my layouts today for the first time out of lines. I was scared at first and couldn't get myself to just go (it was like how I got too chicken to do a backhandspring series on balance beam and would just stand up there refusing to go). I finally just told Tim to hurry up and hand me the bar before I thought too much about it and I just jumped right into the swing  (which is way better now) right into a fast over rotating layout. It made me scream but fortunately I know how to open up and stop rotation so I still went to my back. At least I land them safely. By the third it was georgeous (at least it felt like it). I was completely straight and had a nice swing into it. And the landing in the net felt so light and soft.


But I did it. I did my layout with no safety lines!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment