link and page content

Welcome to my blog. Click here if you are interested in viewing my Learning to Navigate Blindness Website.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fulls

I decided to start learning fulls (backflip with full twist) off the trapeze. It's very different from throwing them off of floor in gymnastics. I learned that you have to twist with your hips and feet rather than with your arms, whereas your arms drive the twist on floor. But here are some attempts at fulls (good thing for a spotting belt):




I like the angle on this one and have some fun leggings on. So circusy :)


Then a great butt shot angle. :) You can see the twisting much better.

I twist pretty fast, but they still feel pretty slow compared to floor. And I still don't quite know where I am in order to do a good catch to the catcher with one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment